Do you have professional certifications or military credit? You may be able to use your prior learning through “Prior Learning Assessment” to gain credits towards your degree. LSU Online offers credit for Amazon/AWS certifications, PMP, CFA, CPA, Certified Professional Constructors, and other certifications, as well as military training.
Another path is to start with an LSU MicroCred® and earn credit when transferred into an eligible degree or certificate program. Credit for prior learning is offered for programs at LSU A&M, LSU Alexandria and LSU Eunice.
Shorten the time it takes you to get your degree, and save money by utilizing the skills and knowledge that you can already prove!
How It Works
How do you apply your prior learning for credit? It’s actually very simple: Call our Enrollment Concierges and they will walk you through the process. LSU Online also accepts transfer credits from other colleges and universities for up to 90 credits at the undergraduate level, which shortens the time it will take to complete your degree. Contact your Enrollment Concierge to get the process started at 833-280-5634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are popular examples of certifications where LSU Online provides credit:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- LSU Online Business Project Management MicroCred - View Program
- LSU Online Business Project Management with Agile MicroCred - View Program
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- LSU Online DevOps: Cloud Platform MicroCred – View Program
- LSU Online DevOps: Container Integration MicroCred – View Program
- LSU Online DevOps: Continuous Deployment MicroCred – View Program
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Professional Constructor
- Graduate School of Banking at LSU
- Quality Matters
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Talent Management Institute (TMI)
- Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- American Marketing Association
- A wide range of military credentials; please contact your Enrollment Concierge at 833-280-5634
- Master of Science in Construction Management - Learn More
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management - Learn More
- Post-Baccalaureate in Construction Management - Learn More
- Master of Science in Leadership and Human Resource Development - Learn More
- Bachelor of Science in Leadership and Human Resource Development - Learn More
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Learn More
- Bachelor of Science in Learning Experience Design and Innovation - Learn More
- Graduate Certificate in Workforce Development - Learn More
- Focused Master of Business Administration - Learn More
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Master of Arts in Education - Educational Technology
Questions On How To Proceed?
Please contact one of our Enrollment Concierge Team members at 833-280-5634 or email@example.com.