Online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Risk Management
Total Credit Hours
Cost Per Credit Hour
Total Credit Hours
Cost Per Credit Hour
Acquire the Specialized Skills Employers Seek
Build in-demand skills and improve your career outlook with the online Graduate Certificate in Cyber Security Risk Management. This comprehensive program, offered through the LSU E.J. Ourso College of Business and LSU Online, provides students with the knowledge they need to navigate the complex world of cybersecurity and effectively manage risk in today's digital landscape. The curriculum teaches essential topics for successful cybersecurity risk management, such as information security, cybersecurity frameworks, risk assessments, and IT auditing. After completing this certificate, students will be well-prepared for careers as Information Security Managers or Engineers, Cybersecurity Analysts, Internal Auditors, and more.
Gain a Specialized Skill Set
The curriculum helps students learn the high-value skills employers are looking for and provides students with the foundation in the cybersecurity risk management field.
Accelerated Degree Completion
Use your 12 credit hours earned towards the online Flores MBA. Helps fast-track degree completion by reducing number of courses needed.
The program is 100% online, ideal for balancing work, family, and other responsibilities.
All students can receive personalized support in the form of Enrollment and Student Success Coaches, from application to graduation.
The online GC in Cybersecurity is a unique course due to the integration of the various skill sets. This program will be very broad based and highlight the common thread through governance, risk assessment, controls, as they relate to cyber issues. Recent surveys list talent as the major risk in 2023 and this program will provide the skill sets to address that need."
Glenn E. Sumners, DBA, CIA, CFE, CRMA
Director, Center of Internal Auditing and Cyber Security Risk Management, Louisiana State University
Explore This Program
Cost Online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Risk Management
Total credit hours per program: 12 credit hours
Cost per credit hour: $862
Total cost with fees: $10,344
LSU Online offers several ways to help you pay for your degree including credit for prior learning (PLA), financial aid, and veteran education benefits. Learn more.
The total cost above does not include transfer credit or financial aid. Cost per credit hour and fees are subject to change. Fee schedules may vary by program depending on course-specific fees for proctoring and/or books. Please contact a Student Success Coach for more information.
Course Listing Online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Risk Management
|BADM 7401 - Cybersecurity||3|
|BADM 7501 - Cybersecurity Risk Management||3|
|BADM 7502 - Information Systems Security||3|
|BADM 7503 - Advanced Topics in Cyber Security Risk
Admission Requirements Online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Risk Management
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. college or university or its foreign equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on all undergraduate and graduate work already completed. You must provide transcripts for all of the colleges you have attended (regardless of degree completion) and upload copies with your application. Only admitted applicants will be required to send one sealed copy of official transcripts from EACH college and university attended, issued by the institution directly to:
The Graduate School
Louisiana State University
114 West David Boyd
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Electronic transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Opportunities Online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Information Security Manager
- Information Security Engineer
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Information System Auditor
What Will I Learn? Online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Risk Management
Students who earn an online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Risk Management will build the knowledge necessary to detect and manage cybersecurity risks.
Students will learn to:
- Identify and map all digital assets to quantify the attack surface and monitor cybercriminal activity.
- Monitor for threats to organizational digital assets and translate to actionable intelligence.
- Automate actions to block and remove identified threats to digital assets, including integration with other security initiatives in place.
- Manage all components of risk management for successful digital risk protection, including alignment with cyber laws and regulations.
Why Choose This Program? Online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Risk Management
Why choose the online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Risk Management from LSU?
Students will benefit from a relevant curriculum designed to meet the demands of the industry. Additionally, the flexibility of online learning offers students the chance to fit their studies into their personal and professional lives. Throughout the program, students will also receive dedicated support to help them achieve their educational goals.
Credit for Prior Learning Online Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Risk Management
Students who have the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification will receive 3 credits toward BADM 7502.