Online Bachelor of Science in Marketing with a concentration in International Business
Total Credit Hours
Cost Per Credit Hour
Total Credit Hours
Cost Per Credit Hour
Establish a Competitive Edge in the International Environment
The online Bachelor of Science in Marketing with a concentration in International Business program is offered through the AACSB-accredited LSU Shreveport College of Business. Our flexible courses are designed to provide you with a convenient pathway to earn your degree and prepare for a variety of careers. This online undergraduate program gives you valuable insights into the international business world, especially as they relate to the principles of marketing in a global environment. Graduates will be armed with the most in-demand skills to give them a competitive edge in marketing careers throughout a variety of fields.
LSU Shreveport ranked #4 in the country as Most Affordable Online Bachelor's Degree by Best-Universities.net in 2022.
World-Class Customer Service
Receive a dedicated coach from application to graduation.
Learn in a flexible format that is ideal for professionals balancing work and home responsibilities.
Learn from award-winning faculty and instructors chosen for their real-world experience.
"The jobs and workplace of tomorrow are going to be so dramatically different. One of the advantages here at LSUS is that we have woven, through the fabric of our university, the idea of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial thinking, the ability to pivot and adapt, and the ability to quickly recognize and evaluate opportunities."
Explore This Program
Cost Online International Business Marketing
Our B.S. in Marketing with a Concentration in International Business online program offers the same affordable, pay-by-the-course tuition to all U.S. residents.
Transfer credits may apply for up to 75% of degree requirements. LSUS requires at least 50% of transfer work be from four-year institutions. Your academic advisor will work with you to determine if and how any prior college credits earned will apply toward your degree.
*For further information about the approval for transfer credits and other requirements, please visit this site.
Total credit hours per program: 120 credit hours
Cost per credit hour: $301
Total cost with fees and maximum amount of credits allowed to transfer into the program: $9,015
Total cost with fees, no transfer credits, and no financial aid: $36,061*
Cost per credit hour and fees are subject to change. Fee schedules may vary by program depending on course-specific fees for proctoring and/or books. Please contact a Student Success Coach for more information.
Course Listings Online International Business Marketing
For your B.S. in Marketing – International Business online degree, you will complete 30 credit hours of business core course work, 9 credit hours of marketing courses, 12 credit hours of International Business Concentration courses, and 69 additional general education and elective credit hours.*
Your personal credit requirements could be less depending on transferable credits and credit earned from prior learning assessments.
Business Core Courses
Students must take the following courses (30 credit hours).
|Core Courses||Credit Hours|
|ACCT 205: Introductory Financial Accounting||3|
|ACCT 206: Introductory Managerial Accounting||3|
|BLAW 280: Legal Environment of Business||3|
|FIN 301: Managerial Finance||3|
|ISDS 265: Business Statistics||3|
|ISDS 350: Information Systems||3|
|ISDS 383: Decision Sciences and Operations Management||3|
|MADM 301: Principles of Management||3|
|MADM 480: Administrative Policy||3|
|MKT 301: Principles of Marketing||3|
|Total Required Credit Hours||30|
Marketing Core Courses
Students must take the following courses (9 credit hours).
|MKT 310: Consumer Analysis and Behavior.||3|
|MKT 401: Marketing Management||3|
|MKT 445: Marketing Research||3|
|Total Required Credit Hours||9|
International Business Concentration Courses
MADM 360 and MKT 440 are required. Students may choose two additional International Business Elective Courses (totaling 6 credit hours) from the list below. MADM 360, MKT 440 and the two elective courses add up to 12 total credit hours.
|MADM 360: Introduction to International Business (required)||3|
|BLAW 420: International Law||3|
|ECON 460: International Economics||3|
|FIN 440: International Finance||3|
|MADM 423: International Human Resource Management||3|
|MKT 440: International Marketing (required)||3|
|Total Required Credit Hours||12|
In addition to your program's outlined courses, you must satisfy the following course requirements:
*Based on 120 credit hours needed for graduation.
Admission Requirements Online International Business Marketing
The admission process is the first step toward earning your degree and achieving your personal goals. We’ve streamlined the process to help you get started quickly and easily. LSUS offers multiple options to qualify for admission to undergraduate programs. Please find the option below that matches your admission type.
- Completion or on track to complete the Board of Regents High School Core curriculum
- 2.0 cumulative High School GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- An ACT English sub-score greater than or equal to an 18 (SAT Critical Reading 450) AND an ACT Math sub-score greater than or equal to a 19 (SAT Math 460)
- Cumulative CORE curriculum GPA of at least 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) OR An ACT composite score of at least 20 or an SAT combined Critical Reading and Math score of 940
- Meet the in-state student requirements
- Completion of at least 17 of the 19 units of the Louisiana Board of Regents High School Core Curriculum
- 2.0 cumulative High School GPA (on 4.0 scale)
- ACT composite score of at least 20 OR an SAT combined Critical Reading and Math score of 940, with ACT sub-scores
- ACT composite score of at least 23 or an SAT combined Critical Reading and Math score of 1050 AND ACT subscores of at least 18 in English and 19 in Math (or SAT equivalents)
Age 25 and Older
- Must have high school transcripts or proof of high school graduation sent to the Admissions Office but not required to meet the Board of Regents' minimum admission criteria for first-time freshmen.
- Must meet the standardized test score requirements set for traditional first-time freshmen. This is determined by ACT, SAT, COMPASS, or placement tests.
Note: If the math ACT/SAT sub-score is met and the English sub-score is within three points of the needed sub-score and all of the above requirements are met, a student could be admissible to LSUS. Additionally, if the English sub-score is met and the Math sub-score is within three points of the required sub-score the student could be admissible.
- Earned at least 18 college-level academic hours.
- Be eligible to return to the institution from which he or she is transferring
- 2.0 GPA on all college-level course work attempted
- Completed a college-level English and a college-level mathematics course with at least a "C" grade
- Students with less than 18 college-level academic hours must meet all other transfer requirements and admission standards for a first-time freshman.
Note: Applicants are required to submit all transcripts to the LSUS Admissions Office for an admissions decision. The LSUS Registrar's Office will review all transcripts and determine the LSUS Equivalency. The LSUS Academic Department determines which credits apply to the degree.
Official transcripts, official test scores, and other materials that come from third-party sources should be mailed to:
Admissions and Records Office
One University Place
Shreveport, LA 71115
Transcripts may also be submitted via secure means—e.g., eSCRIP-SAFE—to email@example.com.
Career Opportunities Online International Business Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Assistant
Accreditation Online International Business Marketing
The College of Business at Louisiana State University Shreveport is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). Less than 5 percent of all business schools worldwide meet AACSB International's demanding standards.
What Will I Learn? Online International Business Marketing
Students who graduate with an online marketing - international business degree will gain a survey of basic marketing knowledge, as well as a firm foundation in general business and international markets.
In the Online International Business Marketing program, students will learn to apply:
- Quantitative ins and outs of the business world like finance, economics, and business law
- Principles of marketing including personal selling, advertising, sales promotions, sponsorship marketing, point-of-sale communications, and brand-related publicity
- Retail pricing, personnel management, and store operations
- Basic marketing knowledge and skills to use in an international environment, along with international marketing terminology, tools, and concepts
- Theories of trade, international payments, foreign exchange rates, instruments, markets, and adjustment of international disequilibria.