In preparation for the 2021 Summer 5-week terms, members of the Design & Development (D&D) team are providing support for faculty and graduate teaching assistants. Included below is a description of the workshop, resources, and support that will be available.
- Beginning April 12th and leading up to the term start, the Design and Development team will be offering Live Faculty Support via Zoom for just-in-time assistance.
Join Zoom Room
- The D&D team offered a Preparing for Summer 2021: Condensing your Course Content for Shorter Terms workshop on 3/30/21 and 4/7/2021. See below for a recording of the workshop.
- The Condensing Course Content Effectively document can get you started on planning your course organization for the shorter 5-week Summer term.
- Your College In-Residence Support is always available for assistance, so do schedule your consults as needed!
- Note: The Course Design & Development Training page includes workshop recordings on additional topics, such as rethinking assessments and teaching your online course.